Tuesday 22 February 2011

Pub Crawl Movie Shoot

Pub Crawl was shot on a Canon XHA1 in 1440 x 1080 HD. It was shot in available light on location in Camden town, London , UK. We used a small crew, mainly one camera and boom sound with sound recorded on the camera.

The nice thing is as we shot it in bars, beer and food was on set. Real beer is used in the shoots. Everyone had a good time shooting the movie and it was shoot in 10 days.

We shot in the most well-known Camden Pubs, The Oxford, the Hawley, The Lock Tavern, the Barfly, The Enterprise, The Fiddlers Elbow and The Dublin Castle
Most days we wrapped by 4pm. The last days shooting was in the Dublin Castle, where we filmed the band The Absolute Belters, so this was also the wrap party.

I grew up in Camden and I lived there for more than 30 years, so I know the area well. The idea of shooting Pub Crawl came to me while drinking down the pub. I thought that pub conversations could make a good story. Going for a drink and watching the Grand National, is something that I’ve done many times with my mates.

The trailer and the start of Pub Crawl movie are on 555 Films website at www.555films.net and more information about the movie is available on IMDb at www.imdb.com/title/tt1600846/

The movie will be released first on the Internet and in May 2011 on DVD.


No comments:

Post a Comment