Tuesday 22 February 2011

New Website ... New Blog

I’ve moved the website from RapidWeaver to Apple’s iWeb. All the dates on the blog have been reset to 14th Feb 2011. Oh well it’s old stuff anyway.


I’m trying to get Pub Crawl released in the Cinemas. I don’t have the money yet or any quotes for how much it will cost to hire cinema’s, which is kind of holding up any business plan.


As this is all supposed to happen next month there is not much time. I have no idea why Odeon can not give any quotes for how much it is to hire Camden Town Odeon.


I just found out that cinemas use DCP files, not Apple quicktime...They seem complex, so I’m going to see if I can get the 69 GB Quicktime file of the movie converted to a DCP on a USB Hard Drive.


I will add to the blog as I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment