Friday 25 February 2011

MOFILM New York 2011 Competition











Times Square, New York
Enter the MOFILM Competition via Shooting People and you get a 3 month trail of Shooting People. My Shooting People account has lapsed, but I found it useful when I was making Pub Crawl. I posted adverts for actors and crew there. They also have networking meetings once a month. I would recommend them, the link is at http://shootingpeople.org/mofilm/  


By entering as a 'Shooter' you get some unique bonuses:








  • you need collaborators to make your MOFILM entry, and you can do this using our casting and crewing tools
  • any Shooter that picks up a prize will get free publicity through the site and our international partners, reaching approx 2 million eyeballs
  • we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest MOFILM news direct to your inbox so you won’t miss out
  • one Shooting People member who enters the competition will win a Flip Ultra High Definition Camcorder With 8GB Memory
If you aren't a member of Shooting People - you can also get a free three month trial (usually £20) to help you make your film. I would love to win and go back to New York, it's a wonderful town...


I used some an image and some text from shooting people website here. Sorry about the text layout bloggers formatting went crazy when I added bullet points...

No comments:

Post a Comment